Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

how did u do?

sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
BC02
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
it dont work

No comments on Roffeys picks?
Short Shoprite, Short WHL, Short AVI...
0 Kudos
LTC
Contributor
He said he'd been calling the top on AVI for weeks now. ALso said that it made a breakaway gap to the downside (which i totally disagree with since the stock gapped down within the range and stopped on previous swing lows within the range, still worthy as a buy for me as bounce trade within the range). Not only that, the stock was still trading within its primary bull trend. I've been going long since last week wednesday at 5683. Thank goodness I didn't take Roffeys advice on this one.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Rams...please move on like Simon and others have suggested, and start to add some value to the forum.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
He also neglects to mention he has paid R3 in divs yet the AVI shows as a profit - same goes for WBHO. I must admit I find this portfolio fantastic, its like guaranteed profit doing the exact opposite.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So at 20H03, that's all you can post? ....Simon also famously said a forum is like a BAR....does anybody go to a bar to add value or find value?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Umm. They go to bars to drink?
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Agree ... Go to the bar/forum but also be careful that you do not interrupt in other conversations, and make a fool of yourself, like this Rams OKE (Welkom number plate) does the whole time.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Thats all you can post at 19h33?....No chance of your conversation being interrupted , since you only post in late evenings and this bar is almost empty after 17H00...
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Looking at the time of your post looks like someone locked you in the Pub for the night, you just damn lucky I've arrived to drop off an early delivery, so out the door you go, go freshen yourself up, and go and earn your daily bread. You really do spend much to much time in this pub, so much so that so many who used to frequent it now drink at home or have moved across the road for happy hour.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
really ?? dude you need to move on ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And this time, make sure you moving 2000 points in the right direction?
0 Kudos