Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

how high and why

Not applicable
I have been watching this share for a while and decided to buy about a month ago. It is really doing well. Anyone else watching wondering how come and how much higher this is likely to go? Is it just the world cup demand?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Bird
Not applicable
It is doing amazingly well. I would think it is a bit related to the world cup demand.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nothing to say it should not continue for some time still. They are in a good position for capturing corporate and leasure travelers. Everyone is looking at spending cuts but corporates still have to travel and if they can do it cheeper with same time/convinience all the better. The worst time is 2 hours to CT and doing so with a drink and food "built into the price" is no longer a requirement. Leasure travelers also want cheepest travel to have more spending money while on holiday.

Same principle applies to your quality low end retailers, Shoprite, Checkers, Mr Price etc.

If you dont need the cash put a trialing stop-loss in place and forget about it. Ride the profit train to the top and when she stalls your trailing stop-loss will kick you out in profit anyway.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HOPE IT STAYS THE WAY IT IS.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1TM was doing well but what happened on 25/01/2010??? Ouch!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I contemplateded jumping ship, but I figure the share went up pretty quickly to begin with so it is likely to be volatile. I am not sure how healthy it is to think long term on an altX listed stock but I think the company is growing nicely - increasing its international flights. The share is doing a lot better again today though, while the rest of the market looking scary
0 Kudos
foschinni
Contributor
There is increased optimism in US airline industries. The industry recorded is first +ve monthly passenger revenue in 14 months. The question is, will this scale down to our local airlines as well?
0 Kudos