Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

i think I just broke my record

Not applicable
600pts on the alsi without a single uptick on the 5 minute charts. I think that is my all-time record (for a single wave that is - i.e. no green candles at all, so no decision regarding do I take profit or ride out the upturn). I.E. an easy 600 pts. I am going to check my diary, but i am sure that this is my record. As far as setups go, it was one of the easiest I have seen as well. The dow had broken support, and we seemed to lag by about 5 minutes before waking up to the fact that all was not happy in the land of milk and cookies. And then all hell broke loose.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
sponono
Super Contributor
the 5 minute chart? where do you get such a chart?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
sweet trade, but we not done yet
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ka-ching - just took profits - not my personal record but pretty decent anyways. . . . now what to do??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eish, my bad, I meant 300pts - and Ja, we probably aren't done, but Wall street has to contend with 2 days worth of resistance at the 10650 level, so I think the easy money is off the table. Of course, if that breaks (convincingly), then there is nothing really to hold us back for another massive downleg.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
go drinking.. or shagging but not trading
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Most sensible advice. Sometimes wish I could protect myself from myself.
0 Kudos