Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

if Mugabe is assassinated, buy Zim stocks?

Not applicable
I hear as soon as the results pointed to Mugabe having lost the parliamentary elections the Zim stock market went up 8%. How do you even get to trade in their exchange from here, coz i'm sure their stocks can only go up from where they currently are.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
isn't theuir daily inflation rate more then 8%/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i'm sure their inflation situation would improve once they had a change in Prez. Financial system stability = less inflation?
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hahaha, that's a funny one. You know, whoever created this site most prob thought it would be about traders sharing trading ideas, but it turns out it works quite well as a comedy site as well.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Mooogabe is always good for a chuckle!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
in the shipping business so have friends in port authority. Heard last week that SA foiled attempt to have arms smuggled into ZIM. about 6 containers full. don't know if they were for MDC or Zanu... The funny part is that the guys were apparently paid in metica's ....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i am honestly thnking of launching the "Zimbarbie" doll, low production cost are a plus.
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
will she come in a gi jane version with mugabe's face and ak in the hand?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
might throw in a duke bulletproof vest, in your honour.
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos