Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

if u were so lucky...

Highlighted
Not applicable
if you were so lucky as to pick up SBK at under ZAR 70 I would buy as much as I could quote from a talking head a few days ago..."It will only dip underneath momentarily" same person that was calling Investec definite buy at ZAR 68...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Super Contributor
What's your point?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
no point...just an observation....looks like u might be on TV soon?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
whats up with SBK anyways, has Simon still got a job there, if it carries on we wont have a platform to trade from.lol
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I think Chartist's point is that the mind cannot fathom the highs or lows that a stock can make (it boggles the mind), hence one should be wary of trying to call tops or bottoms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
well to think that about 8 or 9 months ago I bought SBK at about R113- and I thought I got a bargain. Luckily I sold on the slippery downhill slope.... anyway - hopefully the mayhem slows down soon
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Do not panick, you will only cause a further drop in shares and then i will have no lunch money, dinner already gone.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Whooo... sounds risky to me... If you put all your eggs in one basket - watch the basket! I sense a need for some diversification there.
0 Kudos