Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

interesting chart

15 REPLIES 15
Russ
Super Contributor
Seems to have broken out of a reverse H and S now.Huge upside potential.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
What sort of upside are we looking at ?
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
I am not a great Elliott wave practitioner but couldn't help noticing an almost perfect 5 wave move down on the weekly chart. The rebound could therefore be an abc retrace. 50% retrace= +/- 2550. Short term therefore, as you say,could be great, longer term might be a different story as fundamentals also seem a bit shaky.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I see they are now charging 29c on their mobile ,which they say is in the sams vein as Cell C 99c.Surely this is a loss making venture?...they are trying to attract customers or perhaps they know the government will bail them out if they get it wrong again!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Around 2400 from the H and S?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
29c only on their internal network.. which is limited...most of the time you roaming on MTN..which is not at 29c...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i agree, good EW pattern, but i think the current wave is wave 4 and wave 5 down to follow...the stochastic is overbought, so means TKG is now at end of wave 4(weekly chart)...summary...going down wave 5 in weeks to follow
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
unborrowable one word that kills a potential short
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Rams, thanks and welcome back
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thanks FEK...i see ALSI not doing much after that big gap on Friday
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It is coming off a very overbought position. I can see it coming back to test the neckline,which pretty much coincides with the main support line of its uptrend.It might drop as far as 1820.In my view it should be bought if it drops near this level.Interestingly,I see one of the directors has just bought at 1914.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Not "1 of the directors" - he is the chairman... Is he dumb?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Covering his shorts?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Ha-ha, many perspectives
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Turned at 1824.