Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

is R20 a buy?

Not applicable
downgraded ...and shot down 30% in a week. Almost down down down back to the support..... Tis' looking like a screaming buy to me all the way to R32 and I am thinking major quick recovery here. I doubt it can go lower then 18. I am waiting for R20 to get in.. otherwise a positive day showing a bounce on 21. What does our buddy Eddy say? :-) CPS???
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Not applicable
Fallen to fast for my liking lol. Looks like people still dumping this quick and fast. I will wait for under R20, if it comes?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Why is it a buy? It looks like a money pit :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It has gone from 20, to above 21 now, still under trend line support from March. I await for confirmation of a up close above R22 otherwise possible to come down to 17-18
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry Snap, only just got to log in again. I had been 'banned' in a sense from logging in since yesterday. Suddenly I was logged out and when I tried logging in my account gave me weird errors. Called the OST support line and gues what, no really guess..... my account that I have logged into the site, traded with, made money with, lost money with etc, yes THAT account never existed according to the system..... Anyone else EVER had a problem like this?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anyway back to SAP, my TA says still sell signal. close to a buy but has been riding that border sell/buy signal for the last three days so I am waiting for a definate sto cross to say buy before buying. I guess we might see 1950 or 19 but it is very close. Yesterday it sat low in the morning only to ride up for the mid morning and afternoon then late afternoon shot down again so keep an eye here.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wow CPS that is hectic! Can't believe that, you must have gotten a surprise. You got all your shares/money and all..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sappi is now up for the day....hmmmm! What you thinking now? I don't want to miss it go up to 25 tomorrow
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Snap, Seems new account is exactly what old account was so I wish I knew.... SAP did the same yesterday. opened Ok dropped and stayed there for a hour or so then climed to about opening and above then hovered there most of the day until about 3pm and started dropping again. CLosed really low. If you into warrant SAPSBL then long time to expire and buying now you can accumilate at low price and if it drops add to portfolio. Could go either way right now as I said my system bordering sell/buy. Probably leaning to buy but this share has been unpredictable in the past.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Snap, my system just had a cross over of indicators so the buying level is setting up. Like i said if you going for warrants the SAPSBL is a good longer term buy for nice rewards and you can afford tomake a mistake or two and add in extra at lower levels. I want to see where this closes today to confirm the buy but it is looking good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree. I have not bought yet, been so busy at the office today. A close today above 22/23 is very positive. Yes, lots of time with Sapsbl.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It didn't break yesterdays high....let see if we can come down again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got 10k worth now, looks like its holding the support. If it goes up to 25-26 I will double my position. Lets see how it goes. What happened to Eddy
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R24 close!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R24 close!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I did a quick flip on these yesterday and today. Made some pocket change and will re-invest again so I am happy this is a stronger buying as the days pass
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup looking like a bottom is being formed and we turning up, lol but you never know with this SAP. I will decide tonight if I should double up tomorrow or not, I want to see a break of the 24 high from yesterday and the day before. SAPSBL has almost no time decay with a strike at 26, it's a good investment.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I am here! Eddy calls from the dark pit of sorrow...Hey snap and cps! Saw your post and there was definitely money to be made here,but I would've probably been on the wrong side ;)
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Hey Eddy, are you long on this one??
0 Kudos