Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

is it a buy?

Not applicable
Hi At 10.80, is SPG a buy? heard they expecting fantastic results
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Quakedog
Super Contributor
I have lots and like it! However I am not sure how the consolidation will effect the price. BLEH? Does anyone know about consolidations and how they pan out?
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
I have lots and like it! However I am not sure how the consolidation will effect the price. BLEH? Does anyone know about consolidations and how they pan out?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
InvestOne
Contributor
i too am interested in this share. Is 10.80 - 10.90 too high for a buy? Or can we expect more growth?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I am still holding and happy with the way it is looking.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It is being squeezed in a symmetrical triangle.It could break up or down but it is very oversold so I favour up.
0 Kudos
Adam_Lewison
Occasional Contributor
Hello, looked at previous information and if i am not mistaken, in around about the year 2000 this share was worth about R220 and now it is worth R10.80. Does anyone know why the massive drop and if it is set to rocket up again?
0 Kudos
Adam_Lewison
Occasional Contributor
Hello, looked at previous information and if i am not mistaken, in around about the year 2000 this share was worth about R220 and now it is worth R10.80. Does anyone know why the massive drop and if it is set to rocket up again?
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Look at old SENS and you will soon realise why? Got into trouble, 3 or 4 yrs ago,Angola I think, had a huge rights offering, deals with creditors etc. Allan Gray was quite involved, don't know if they still hold their position?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
whats your target price if u dont mind me asking
0 Kudos