Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

jbl

Not applicable
anyone know why this stock is going down so bad while platinum and alsh are going up? it did not move in the recent rally and now its diving!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
topgun
Super Contributor
JBL recently issued a pile of stock to institutions at 400cps while the share was trading at 500cps....thus signalling that the operation is only worth that much at this point in time and allocating them an instant profit that is now being arbitraged away...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanx topgun i bougth at R5 with a 6months to 1year view should i cut my losses or hang in there?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Hell, you are putting me on the spot here. I sold most of my holding at 625cps and the balance at 500cps on the way down. Technically, the graph looks lousy and it is difficult to determine the true value of these exploration type counters while they are building capacity/establishing their ops. So, it is highly speculative. The fact that insitutions took up many shares at 400cps might provide some clue as to value and posssibly provide a floor? Anyway, I am keeping a close watch to see where it will consolidate which might provide another entry. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanx for insight.i agree with R4 floor. will see how it progress
0 Kudos