Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

just a feeling

Not applicable
dunno but this damm buttplug is bothering me again...for those that dont know its not a good sign...
0 Kudos
38 REPLIES 38
Not applicable
It's usually a sign that something or someone is about to go down, isn't it - and that's never a bad thing, is it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
depends on the position you are in and what you are about to go down on....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
So, what you thinking C? We're gonna see a bit of rug pulling - and I'm not refering to Simon's hair.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Uncomfortable feeling today me thinks we might go down on DOW open, That said we seem to have been ignoring direction on the FTSE last couple of days. Maybe traders taking short positions before close out of futures next week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja that has a certain verisimilitude but in doing so we have systematically flushed out some of the shorts....without the shorts we are vulnerable....they are poised to sell again when they smell blood..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
C,.. u want some time specs for the day!?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
I am one of them, sold 2 of my 3 shorts earlier - support seems to be just to strong.....for now
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
almost added to short @ 27,900 few minutes ago, but decided will rather wait for 27,830 to break
0 Kudos
Not applicable
RDB maybe u get me wrong?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
13h37 onward, could see a gear shift,.. 14h26 onward, could see further derth markings emerging,.. 15h30 onward, could see the bigger monies emerging to feed,.. 16h25 onward, is the last shift i see, and definately yank oriented.. other than that,. based on certain observations, one assumes the tide to turn later,. bulls thru wed,.. Profit taking on a friday is mucking with my vision like,.. so i might only go long on the closing auction,.. but yeap,. watch 16h25 for the signal there,. if the financials turn there,. then thats the low for the day i assume,..
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
maybe....was always able to follow what u say..just not this week it seems - maybe this broken foot is playing on my reading abilities
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks for the trouble.....I knew I should have been less of a scrooge and gone for the super delux model crystal ball.....with mine I have to wait for these things to happen.....bugger...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Going long just before the Consumer Sentiment report! Good luck!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why don't you have a look at your buttplug?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The truth will set traders free.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
reborg...i dont look at it is scares me...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wizard,. take note, im trying to cater for smaller time period sentiment shifts here.. We can't assume bearish all the time u know,. And about crystal balls,.. i use Titanium Dual Cores,. Esoterics is not my game!!,.. Any of you guys read up on ol Gann,.. Most of his ideas are based on simple Geophysic data,.. Anyhow,. it usually takes the masses a while to catch up,. "Tunnels thru the Air" isn't a quote most people can grasp,... so i'll give you some time,.. Otherwise in the meantime,.. www.getabettabuttplug.com should sort you out,.. -jokes,.. i mean,. there is no reason for anyone to get up tight here,. if anything there is a new facet just arrived. and thank goodness one has the balls to put the ol head on the block,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dixie ,Dixie ,Dixie (jumping up and down like a little kid),me learning about warrants. These issuer always screw up.I am too young for a Buttplug (sob).
0 Kudos