Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

just a feeling

Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
CHARTIST. Do you leak from behind?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sordid dude,. what inspired that ?,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not all the time...
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
LOL. thought you were queer
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
the last time conversation got so smelly... the market tanked.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Geez. A cretin when you were mkadir, and a cretin still. Don't you have a shelf to pack?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mbk..i still think u are
0 Kudos
Not applicable
since my inbox is full of inquiries about where these can be purchased I have bought a gross and are selling them at 10K each.....they come with a money back guarantee....and you don't even have to return them....special fittings can be arranged (for selected customers) poolside at Chartist's pad......John, I have a special corkscrew shape one just for you.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dixie...brilliant move with going long at the close ..well spotted...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes ..on the point of Simon's hair....he used to have such a luvly iconoclastic mop which just oozed individuality and independence and a certain elan that made him very appealing....now he sports a conformist prep boy cut which I sure was done by one of the hairdressers they have inside the huge Standard Bank Building (a world all of its own). Now he looks like he is going for NAMBLA pinup of the year......still appealing if you like being a Daddy....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL! The only corksrew I need, is to open the nice bottle of Vergelegen 'V' 1998 that I am drinking tonight but thanks for the offer. You should have gone long Friday like I said. Monday will bring its own chances to make your money back>
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
why was going long a good move? All major indcies down on friday.. maybe we follow today. On the other hand spot gold at 984, hope that is enough to hold us above that red line.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
scandal...they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...is it possible we have found an even lower form?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
yah it is the lowest form of wit... true. I am long on the open as well. Have a feeling it is going to hurt pretty bad.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John...still chasing the hard money?.....so you had to sit there the whole day on the edge of you seat...trying to judge when to go long in a very topheavy market...hoping the short covering wouldnt suddenly stop and you would fall in to a hole.....the easy money was the high probability high speed sell off on Friday afternoon.....this was the trade of the day..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nicely short for the open today..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
NAMBLA pinup of the year - bwhahahhaha - you are truly wicked C. Still, Simone's a smart cookie who had the wits to make a unique niche for himself. I'm sure his exit plan was writen before he (temporarily) sold out to the corporate lure. The HAIR will return, I have no doubt.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not a peep from Simon...I hope he knows this is because we love him....not in a NAMBLA way though....
0 Kudos