Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

just checking how stupid I am....

Not applicable
Simon you made a mistake. Deal with it and move on. He made a good call and you happned to be wrong. You cannot judge his call as you dont know the reaosn he made it.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Boogieman - Move On - Give It Up _ Pseudonyms have a 2-way effect for all CON ARTISTS
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, I made a mistake ?? aside from one reason (which you are ignoring completely) nobody has any idea why I made the statement that it's a bad trade .. an I also notice neither you nor mark actually want to get into that debate, which is the real crux .. but anyways, I got wine to drink and tomorrow we can all move on from BIL and focus on your claim about wanting to discredit, coz so far you've got even less on that front ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oh an not forgetting the fear theory nonsense (which you also totally ignoring), we'll save that for Friday shall we ??
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
I saw the press/media is quite succesfull in ignoring Malema these days...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and so AlsiBadTrader comes back as Boogieman...now thats fusion12!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon grow up. If you call someone who is the founder of a website which is intended to help other traders trade better a "***** TRADER" you are trying to discredit them. Just accept the fact or apologise. Your attempts at trying maneuver out of this by being clever just make it worse.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Charty if your site is not commercially viable (trying to make commercially viable - your statement above), then obviously you are doing something wrong. Like other good businessmen, rework your offering instead of getting into heated debates about nothing much except each parties egos!
0 Kudos