Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

just ditched my holdings in Sentula

Not applicable
I must say I am pretty disappointed. I had high hopes for htese guys. My reasoning was that a debt restructuring was all that was needed to get them firing again - and enabling them to revert to their old tried and tested business model. but it seems as if their traditional operations are not exactly healthy either! Too much risk for me!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
good one dude .. far too many people will convince themselves that everything is OK, certainly that's the easy (albeit expensive) option .. the way harder is to call it quits and exit ..
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Unfortunately this one slid past my stop when i was busy now 25% down Im also going to call it a day. Very unhappy with myself that i allowed it to go past my 10% stop. Hopefully my trade tracker will remind me of this mistake every time i open her. Im still battling to get my emotions out the way.Its easier said than done
0 Kudos