Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ke a leboga (thank you)

Porshe
Contributor
to those who help us(newbies) now and then thanx guys,i have learned a lot in this room and avoided lot of financial disaster so once again "Merci"(trying French lol)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Shado
Contributor
still a very loooooooooooooooooooong way to go
0 Kudos
Farina
Contributor
agree, I believe, first u have to loos some serious money (which I did ten years ago) to make a regular profit
0 Kudos
lebmore
Occasional Contributor
So, what would be the secret of quick profit generation?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
marry a rich person ..
0 Kudos
lebmore
Occasional Contributor
@simon, not choosing a fast growing company to invest on?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, please create a forum section for newbies. One that does not get deleted. Newbies ask the same questions over and over and the guru's answer them but then the answer is deleted after a while. Hmmm, or is it SBk's intention to keep newbies in the dark so that they can make mistakes leading to a very steep learning curve? Not avery good way to market a product!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Snake, how things your side?
answers are not deleted, just the last 30 post show. If you dig around to a topic/sharecode ( We assume we all post topics under the correct share code right??) you will find tons of interesting old stuff. More like newbies want quick answers and don't use the search function (oops sorry thats still coming according to Simon's development time frame).
Seriously though if newbies used the RTFM method they would find answers, but human nature is simply a new age Phenomenon of "I want it, I want it now, and I don't want to wait" ;-)
0 Kudos