Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

know we need volume

cope
Frequent Contributor
i think a lot off people wait for this one to recover. i came in on between 124 - 135. everyday a bit up not bad. is this company risk to high so there is no volune or is the buy recomadation not right.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
striker
Super Contributor
Spelling, Cope, spelling.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Be nice striker this is dladla
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
you must see mw with a calculator. Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the first and last ltteer be in the r ghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this psas it on !!
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Cope are you going to keep this one for a medium term. I wanted to get out at 30% profit but changed my strategy afterward. By changing strategies and become greedy I have lost a lot of money in the past. Not sure what to do with this one. Do I keep or get out?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so chagng strategies before has been bad .. why's it going to be any different this time ??
0 Kudos