Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

lets vote.. Who would like WORKING live charts on SFM

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
41 REPLIES 41
BRE
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes as long as i dont have to pay extra for them
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
As stated in my previous post, that would complete the OST platform and I would close my account evermore with Ideal. However if OST continues to deride its customers requests I will be doing the exact opposite, despite my strong loyalty to OST and it's fantastic programme to equip the man on the street to trade.
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
its not who would like,its more a nesseserty,how can u trade derivative instruments with out it..it sounds really silly to use OST to trade and another platform for live charts..OST is nice in my opinion lets make it the GREATEST platform with live charts
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Intraday trading of highly geared instruments requires live charts. There is no argument about that. Partner with someone that can provide this functionality or loose out. I'd love to only have one trading account.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Simon, the peasants are getting uppity. Send in the tanks.
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Absolutely necessary, like the missing link
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, almost everyone else has a free live charts option even from the US and EU for JSE stocks. Is it that the foreigners buy more of our market so critical mass is achieved for them? Who cares! I use EU markets free to do live charts (on one account a 1 minute refresh/delay but still better than 15min here).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
0 Kudos