Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

little head and shoulders...

Not applicable
developing on the 5 min which could plunge us down to the open a day ago...23800 would be break of neckline...
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Not applicable
on the point of breaking.....
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
hands knees heels and elbows...what a load of tripe
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what an edifying response...just for that I will make your portfolio plunge even more...watch...
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
LOL, wipe him out Chartist, I'd go short in the mean time, only I don't have intraday charts :-(
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
I'm with Chartist on this one. Also, the spike up on the DOW is a fake, more of a short covering excercise than a bull run. Only 67% of volume was 'up'. A positive break up requires statistically at least 90% of volume to be up.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Chartist? Don't know about you but it's the USD I'm watching more than anything else at the moment (also a pretty good report on this site on the USD) Below resistance at 1.43 (EURUSD) the buck is starting to flex it's muscles and has little to no resistance on the Daily right down to 1.34 and THAT will move the markets if it happens. A stronger USD is going to knock commodities even harder. The bear trend is intact on all timelines, including the weekly
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
i must say you really are quite good
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey chartface...this could get very ugly if the FTSE and DOW close their gaps, that said don't want to be greedy.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
EURUSD is testing 1.41... this could get real nasty real quick. The ZAR would have to weaken signifficantly for the Rand value of commodities to maintain if the USD keeps gaining against the majors. USDZAR at 7.93 is heading for 8 again
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
nice one gentlemen, was caught out this morning, & lost 50 points, but i have more than recovered, with +- 360 points...i still believe!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as long as you believe.....
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
i do chartman...i am a bit tempted to go back in and short....but then again greed is a terrible thing
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah just wait for the fear to subside...there may be a long opportunity later....where is pirates?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartman, i see you back in action, well done. I envy you.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
looking for a peg leg and a hook to replace the leg and hand he lost today :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
god i would pay good money to see his face
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL. You people are the best. I mean it. You've just inspired me to start a smiley face manufacturing company.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
charty little boy i was around in jan when stocks dropped but sat it out and made plenty since then and will sit it out again me matey.you seem to take extreme pleasure in watching others lose money and this WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU that i have no doubt.grow up and get a life ,cheers
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why dont you put little smiley faces on your uncles donuts?
0 Kudos