Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

little head and shoulders...

MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
I suppose its only natural for someone who has just lost both arms and legs to be a tad tetchy.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Hey pirates why you so quiet. I think an apology is in order. Or am I talking a load of tripe too. Lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
pirates....fraid you are only partly right mate...I love nothing more to see ppl making money trading...when I discovered it I thought it the most amazing thing in the world and I still get a vicarious thrill when i see others do the same...it is the most amazing thing ....when lill p r i c k s like you demean the activity and tools we use I like nothing more than that they see their a s s e s
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
He may see his a s s, but only in HINDSIGHT.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe thats funny...actually it wasn't in hindsight...he was forewarned
0 Kudos
Not applicable
With all this talk about head & shoulders, is it not a case of a market with huge dandruf - shedding value all over the place? Is there any sector that is immune to this dandruff?
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
charty boy you need glasses ,read slowly before you make an idiot of yourself again
0 Kudos