Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

long gold

RDB
Super Contributor
three trades @ 654, 653.8 and 653.1 respectively, awaiting break of 656 resistance, all charts looking good, except hourly not confirming yet - stops @ 650
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Most impressive. Read your thread earlier and thought you are going to hit your stop with your averaging down but it seems it worked out. Your last couple of calls on gold was quite spot on, well done! Been doing it long? Using only oscillator crossovers?
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
been trading gold probably about 3 months now, was very tempted to go long yesterday already, but my 30 and 60 minutes charts didn't confirm yet, they did this AM so I went long - pity it was only $250 per point as current profit only cancel my loss on topi long I took on opening this AM
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
trailing stops increased to 658 now, busy looking at charts to see if I should take profit - upside target 668, but think it might pull back before continuing upwards
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
30 and 60 min charts still looks good for long, 1 and 5 concerned about testing support again
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
took profit on 1 of the trades @ 659,2 - watching others
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
leaving other 2 trades and going home, stop at 658 per 1 and 5 min charts 658 might be taken out but 30 and 60 min charts still looking good - today good example of forgetting about previous trades, after my topi longs taken out at 23,960 and seeing futures at 24,284 currently, I am pis*ed off and emotionally fuc**d
0 Kudos