Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

?<>*$and@)

sponono
Super Contributor
Hlelo Giyose (Stock watch last night) said this stock is worth R137. Can somebody supply me with his contact details. I need to know why he is not buying.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Probably in time but short term, not going there for now. Guess you bought on that hoping it would jump up quickly?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's called noise. There will always be another prominent expert with a contrary view
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
One of the lessons I learned from my post-mortems is that I SHOULD NEVER BUY ON TIPS. The problem with most market experts is that they are, inter alia, perennial Bulls. I watch Stock Watch and the Roffey Review for entertainment. Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Must be honest, never watched any of them. Only market media related show I use every so oftem Simons radio show, not cause I use OST, just I find what is said there very useful in determining my trades in future. Others are media hype and like you said "some expert needing to predict something"...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I now try to avoid as much info as possible. But still get occasionally psyched out by this forum.
0 Kudos