Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sponono
Super Contributor
Hlelo Giyose (Stock watch last night) said this stock is worth R137. Can somebody supply me with his contact details. I need to know why he is not buying.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Probably in time but short term, not going there for now. Guess you bought on that hoping it would jump up quickly?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's called noise. There will always be another prominent expert with a contrary view
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
One of the lessons I learned from my post-mortems is that I SHOULD NEVER BUY ON TIPS. The problem with most market experts is that they are, inter alia, perennial Bulls. I watch Stock Watch and the Roffey Review for entertainment. Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Must be honest, never watched any of them. Only market media related show I use every so oftem Simons radio show, not cause I use OST, just I find what is said there very useful in determining my trades in future. Others are media hype and like you said "some expert needing to predict something"...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I now try to avoid as much info as possible. But still get occasionally psyched out by this forum.
0 Kudos