Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

lucky guy who was getting out at 13 and 14 smelt something was fishy about this stock

Not applicable
good luck to the person who was dumping at 13 and 14 guess he knew that something was fishy about this stock or company
0 Kudos
54 REPLIES 54
Blik
Super Contributor
Directors were buying at 20 not much more than 2 months ago. Do they know something?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
after todays anounce i wonder if simon brown will still recommend this stock over calgro read the article in fin24 or financial mail and tought he made sense but after todays news i wonder
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
you are only 3 cents down today if I was 3 cents down on CFR I would not break a sweat, lol. That's the danger of penny stocks enjoy
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Well it can go to 0 I guess.....but I dont think it will IMHO. I'll hang onto mine for a bit. But am prepared to lose all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i understand what you are saying but if if you read the the sens news last month that earning per share after restructure will be 0.65 cents per versus 0.13 per share and today this sens anouncement . wonder what directors have to say about this.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
I dumped all at my cost of 11c,Will get back in when it Drops lower ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi guys nothing to worry about .noticed that somebody is buying all the stock that is on thne market at 11. its not as bad as the sens news. should be 20 cents by the 25TH i will go with simon
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi what i cannot understand that from profitability in the last quarter how could they turn into a loss looked at their website and seen interview with director had with summit tv or cnbc and impression given was given that everything was looking promising.today just when all was going well with this stock .we are given this sens news of the loss from a profit. as the other reader was saying on the previous day on this chat forum about the dumping of stock by somebody for the last two weeks.makes you wonder if he had the instinct of this news and i wish i were like him.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
What does Simon and skaatjop have to say about this ...
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
I bought into this share because CEO stated on cnbc video that they presold 260 homes in 2010 to 2012 and that that money would be coming into these results approx R65mill. Red hot penny shares also tipped this one.Check rba holdings website for ceo video. Also as stated ceo and cfo bought large amounts at double the price, may be we are still in for surprise when results come out. Guess that trading statement is for normalised eps and heps?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
most sensible thing said by masterblaster.trading statement had to be for above. all those who sold on friday will be damn sorry when you see the stock on wednesday. this is the stock for the year just watch and see according to jse rules they had to make a anoucement but when the results are released next week you will notice the diff
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
lol!no i wont be sorry as i will buy in at a lower price below my previous 11c cost
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Naomi sees this as a trading stock,till the market tells us differently,buys in around 7 cents minus and sell around double near year end results,think due 28 Mar.
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
Who is Naomi? And what makes her special? After thinking about this share for a while, I think that the presold house probably were not registered in time before the December results. The fireworks will have to wait for September interims, unfortunately.
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
Who is Naomi? And what makes her special? After thinking about this share for a while, I think that the presold house probably were not registered in time before the December results. The fireworks will have to wait for September interims, unfortunately.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
They are reducing debt before profitability. A most prudent financial strategy.
0 Kudos