Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

lucky guy who was getting out at 13 and 14 smelt something was fishy about this stock

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nothing special about the results, no surprises either side .. I interview the CEO later today, will see if he adds anything note worthy
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you masterblaster. i did not mean any disrespect by saying you were partial ,i actually meant that your posts are very indept and you have no prejudices towards any stock you say it the way it is (fair and square)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi simon were can we catch the interview any radio channel or tv station
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Simon - can you ask him why the Directors were buying at 20...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we know why - tis a function of lack of liqudiity .. somebody wanted to exit a slice of the shares and the directors wanted more shares .. but neither could get the volumes on the open market so did it off market and negotiations a price that happened to be above ruling .. often happens in lower liquid stocks, off market happens at lower or higher prices .. check the AFT deal
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
True - but to buy shares there needs to be value, and buying at a premium, even due to liquidity, they must see value. As a shareholder in a miniscule company I, for one, would only buy shares in the company at a premium, if I knew something was coming up. I wouldn't buy, just because I could. Anyway I will be listening in - you always do a good interview, and its much appreciated.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for sure, they must see value .. current problem is the worst IR in the world who keeps telling my producer results delayed to next week .. err
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
Thanks Bud. If we put our minds together we can help make each other money.
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
Hi Simon, please ask Mr. Rothman about the 260 presold houses, this is very important factor. Thanks.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
in what sense, they pre sell and then they build, so they always have pre sold houses ..
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
In Abn Digital / CNBC video [check their website], at about the 4th minute of the interview, he speaks about an additional 260 houses that were built in the 2010 - 2012 period that have already been built and presold, the only monies that they have receive so far is probably a small deposit. These houses are over and above houses built in that period, I think should be worth +/- R 65million [ or 15 cents per share with 420 000 000 shares on market].
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they receive money on a rolling basis from the bank as certain mile stones are achieved .. they have 35 currently under construction .. I just wrote my simon says piece for next week (holidays make it a way early deadline) and I included RBA .. my 5c is that the results show a turn around but no fire works .. now the market waits for the next set in six months and likely the price will fade during that time, I remain looking to buy at 8c and thinks I will be able to pick up the 1million I want easy enough
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
What a long thread for such a small market cap. Big Bangs come in small packages I suppose.
0 Kudos