Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

marker opening at 10.15am (nm)

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
kr_pto
Super Contributor
is a marker opening anything like a market opening? i sure hope so! ;)
good, am tired of twiddling my thumbs this morning. and to think i could have slept in in this freezing cold cape weather!
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
now here's a though/Q simon. would the warrants market still only open after the new JSE open (i.e. around 10.30 or so then)? i would assume it should, but maybe it wont handle this kind of delay and may open immediately the JSE does?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
a "though" is the same as a thought. why do these forums bring out the worst in our typing/spelling?!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
warrants & instalments at 10.25am
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IS it going to close at 5 or later to make up for late open??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
most likely close at 5 as there is still plenty of trading for the day.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Anyone know the reason for the late opening?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
JMC
Occasional Contributor
kr!pto If you look at some of the nonsense some of the traders/formites post, I do believe they never made grade 6! So do not expect too much on the literacy front from them.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
I reckon most of the JSE IT technicians are still in Durban recovering after their celebrations
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I wouldn't mind being illiterate and being a millionaire at the same time. Much better than a professor with 3 exhausted credit cards.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Assumptions, Assumptions , Assumptions is extremely dangerous....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wizard , my reply is not for you but to Dr Phil
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Any truth in the rumour that the JSE computer system is being run by the Joburg Licencing eNATIS bokkerop? Perhaps the generator in the basement at Gwen lane ran out of paraffin last night. Oh lookee here, back on line.
0 Kudos