Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

market-makers commission ?

asylum
Super Contributor
Can anyone tell me how this commision is levied on SSF as i dont see it added anywhere when buying or selling SSF and how much it is. Thanks.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hi. it is worked into the SSf prices with a 0.40% comission.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Asylum it's within the SSF Prive matrix premium you pay between U/L Share price and SSF Price matrix, includes commission at 0.4% and interest on the geared "borrowed" cash they give you as Lender & market maker What are a bit skew is the price matrix margin (increment)refund included on Sell SSF orders, and the margin on buy orders, which should be discounted for interest included if you sell contracts prior to the 90 days until contract expiry is reached...I have a feeling they charge you interest for the days left,and the discount applies to the days u used, instead of it being interest for the days you traded effectively using the borrowed geared funds, and discount for the days you sold premature to the SSF contract expiry date - I think it's a case if you had credit for 90 days,which was built into the initial SSF buying price and didn't use it fully by selling the contract early it's your loss
0 Kudos