Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

massive inverse head and shoulders just broken on Ftse...

Not applicable
good for 100 fts pts...200 top 40 pts
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
asylum
Super Contributor
been watching the ftse chart all morning learning a lot by just watching intraday chart should be day trading within the month. Chartist if ftse does not breach the open would it then retest 5994 level?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Pulled back this mornings loss when I went prematurely; closed trade with +250 points due to losing my internet connection. Maak my moerig; al die derde trade so gemors! Chartist, thanks for your inputs today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, what did u study? cos u r da best. What books hve 2 studied to be so good??? U R KING
0 Kudos
Not applicable
is ther sum program u using? if so how can i get it? U r damn good. I've following u 4 a week. PLEASE HELP if u can
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nice pip spread 93 iam out "more is nog a dag"
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
mkadir not to steal chartist thunder but do you want to day trade? If so, and this is only my opinion ive been researching day trading for a while now +- 8 month and should be day trading before month end, read as much as you can on day trading, learn how to read candle stick charts see if you can get hold off the book by steve nisson called (The candlestick Course) got mine from amazon.com. also if you can get hold of the book called (richer than buffet day trading to ultra wealth) available at most CNA's Learn as much as you can about technical anlysis, question everything you dont understand no matter how silly the question may sound. Open a test account with one of the trading platforms, and paper trade until you are confortable with it, im sure there is a whole lot more that the experienced day traders here can add, oh and by the way you can have the best trading platform in the world but if you havent got the knowledge and experience you will go bust.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If u do trade candles i can mail you books on Steve Nison
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The candlestick couse is a good start but if you what to do futher with it i'll recommend "Profiting with Japanese Candlstick Charts" VOL 1& 2 and "Secrets to becoming a Samurai trader"
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Danki hennie, se asb wat kos hierdie boeke. In die stadsbib is ook n paar interessante boeke.Onthou, wag altyd vir die publiek om oor te gee met n lower shadow kers.kyk gold-eagle.com tech analise deel.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hennie, watter platform trade jy en is jy in Kaapstad area?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Off shore trades are with GCI Trading. DWT in SA en nie die boer is van die vrystaat "Bloem". Org i paid R 7500.00 for the three ( workshop DVDs )but could only get them from the USA
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
Hi Hennie, if you don't mind can you e-mail me those books you were talking about at [email protected] thanks!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Hennie, Checked out the site of SteveN and. Would also appreciate it if you could mail me the books. [email protected]. Tx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Hennie, Checked out the site of SteveN and. Would also appreciate it if you could mail me the books. [email protected]. Tx
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
yes, i know the basics but if you have something that can help me better my basic understanding, then it would most certainly be welcomed. thanks!
0 Kudos