Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

massive long sqeeze developing

Not applicable
may propel us some 300 pts..
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Not applicable
take us to 23850 or so...if we exceed look for possible gap close
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Got in about 5 mins ago... looking good! Chartist, you just trading pips on DWT with the Futures? What you using to call when the squeeze will happen?
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
chartist, what is your view of the alsi the next month? Do you expect to see a continuation of the downward trend with intermittent bounces or a recovery?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
look at the video....lower down in the posts...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just too remove any confusion...the emails are rushing in...it is in fact a short squeeze....which will fire off long...i.e. we are going higher from here...
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Chartist, firstly thank you for sharing your knowledge its all pearls. What time frame do you use on your intraday?
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
now, now, lets not be nasty..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so hs..hopefully you are going short then...I hope you do...I really do..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so hs..hopefully you are going short then...I hope you do...I really do..
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
I listen to myself. Which is why I am right all the time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
2/5 min and hourly.....switch between them to give me a heads up....but mostly 5 min...if faster you get too many false signals
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hs please stop contradicting yourself in one post you say the market will be up and when chartist tells you its got a good chance of going up you say you dont agree, are you just bored and looking for attention, if you gonna comment at least post something constructive.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I wonder if Zarp knows, that on the Moon that circles his planet lives hs.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
least post something constructive, if we enfocred that we'd hardly have a chat forum left.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
all I see is the life been squeezed from the bulls.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John in case you were not attending properly we had a 150 pt rally there when I was talking about the squeeze...if you wanna make comments at least keep up
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist.. I am always glad to see you making money. the comment was not dirrected at you.
0 Kudos