Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

merafe you demon

duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
why is this share flying?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Some Oke, on bloomburg this morning, said he is expecting a price increase in Fero Crome of 65% in the second quater. This might have somthing to do with it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wonder if It could be because the director Stuart Elliot has bought 38,000 single stock futures contracts for 10 Million Rand in the hope that he will make 7 times that amount I year later when the contracts expire on the 19th March 2009. I hope it does not draw his attention away from his job as a director of the same company.
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
Quick question guys.... How do you implement your exit strategies on a share like MRF. It has a lot of movement. I am having trouble defining my system for this one.... any help appreciated
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eject key,... third to the left,...
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
:-) that simple hey? When a share is at the price that you hoped for when you got in, how many do you let go...50% 75% 100%? Not so sure yet.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
If you feel you can earn more by putting your cash elsewhere, then take out 100%, bank your profits and move on. Else, take 50% and implement a trailing stop loss for the rest at about a 10% level... that way you grab any further gains with minimal downside.
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
Thanks for the good answer... makes sense...
0 Kudos
ANDY26
Contributor
Hi- If Mugabe goes in the current count then expectedly the rand will strengthen right? How will this impact this share price ,and if not where do you see it going to 360-370-380? in the short term. Andy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What Happened??? Couldn't withstand the market trend and ran out of steam. Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow ...
0 Kudos