Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mmm

Brazen
Super Contributor
Anyone else think this is looking interesting at around 214/215?
0 Kudos
42 REPLIES 42
barry_1
Super Contributor
HI....yes and no,good final payout,but at this stage future looks murky....i at the moment prefer BIL,although oil price might come off i think it will be short lived with northern winter approaching and if another cyclone hits the gulf will help the price spike up to its final,these things seems to run in twos....remember Katrina and Rita....then the steel price is also likely to run up as repairing the damage always requires a great amount OMO
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm long on imp but more heavily long on sol at the moment.I keep feeling we're in the calm before the storm!Read today's tech analysis on sol?quite interesting.Sol is now in an up channel imo.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Barry,any idea what happened to our last thread on oil?It seems to have been blown away.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Russ,i agree,todays weak price of Sol is mainly due to the holiday in America today.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
might be a mistake,or perhaps it contained mention of some site that was copyrighted? Simon would know?Surely there were no ****(star) words?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Brazen,support on imp seems to be at about 210.Let's hope it holds.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I found the old thread by clicking on "Barry", but when I try to reply to the thread (in an attempt to make it more visible), I get an error page when hitting "add reply". So I think it is a technical error rather than deliberate censorship.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks handsome boys. Luckily I bumped into a friend and went to have a few lunchtime drinks thereby missing buying at 215. Serendipity. Ya, Russ, now we can see if 210 is gonna hold.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
with a div of 11.50 in 2 weeks why is the share trading so low
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yikes - 208. Note to self - must drink more at lunchtime.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Has telkom's adsl squad finally found your tent in the desert, or are you back in the big K?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Ja,turns out gustav is little more than a gust av wind.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Back in the big K. No drinking at lunchtime in Arabia, unless you wanna pay R80 for a glass of wine at a 5 star hotel. ForGodsakes - I can get 5 litres for 80 bucks here!!
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Steady on now. By the way, isn't it the big N? And be careful - dont have too many lunches in your drinktime.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ja ,but these things are so unpredictable,however hope SOL will recover tomorrow i'm adding at the lows.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Good point.luckily solsba is long dated.Should have sold more at the highs,but patience should do the trick again.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Been watching this one for a while now and its going in one direction. 214 was my short target but it broke through that! Next target is 202. I'll wait for it to bounce up and go short.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ya, when I looked at it this morning I figured there was quite long term support at 214. Obviously not.
0 Kudos