Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mmmm

Brazen
Super Contributor
I notice the appearance of fresh meat on the forum. What does this mean?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Preston
Super Contributor
Maybe the meat industry is having a special!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And you're almost old meat by now.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
More like "old with massive freezer burn" Mrs B ..You are such a tease"
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
I watched Oprah display some old meat aged 70. And I must say if it was anything to go by I would be more carefull than to call Ms B names in this column.
0 Kudos
quovadis
Frequent Contributor
Long time since I've been called fresh. Come to think of it I don't think its ever happened before. Anyway there had to be some left standing from the last round of the Survivors game.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Welcome quovadis. You seem smart. We'll be watching your burning torch with interest.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank god I am vegetarian...which means I dont eat any dead meat...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whatever will Gravy think about B's interest in other members burining torches...or is that other burning torches' members... or burning members with torches. Gone and got myself all confused again.
0 Kudos
quovadis
Frequent Contributor
Two compliments in one afternoon! Fresh and smart nogal. Some dignity's restored after the mauling at the hands of the market over past few days. Thanks for the lift-up and especially for the welcome.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
u mean if its alive u'de think about it? don't think i like this very nmuch! are u related to hannibal in any way?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if it has a pulse discernible on the tongue I may keep it in my mouth....
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ouch!i walked right into that one.
0 Kudos