Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mmmmmm

Brazen
Super Contributor
Do I feel a rally coming on, or am I just drunk again?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
scandal
Super Contributor
Brazen enlgihten us... Rally???
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip, the market is girding its loins for a new uprun.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
but global markets gittery waiting for key US data.. Another look at the battered housing and home building market will come before the bell when Lennar the nation's largest home builder by revenue, reported an unexpected loss in the second quarter and warned that worsening conditions in the market meant losses would continue into the third quarter. The other economic report Tuesday, also due at 10 a.m., is the latest consumer confidence survey from the Conference Board. Economists are forecasting that index will slip to 106 from a 108 reading in May. In global trade, European shares fell at the open, and most markets in Asia finished the session lower. The dollar was higher against the euro but lower versus the yen in early trading. Majbe cheap Jap money will take us higher...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks scandal, I feel sober now.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
I wonder just how much of th red on the market we can attribute to the strike action. Market volume has not been great off late. yeasterday 191,946,463 before that 235,882,029 and before 409,912,675 steady decline... any resolution in sight... Could it restore confidence it it were resolved??? Any opinions?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Drink some more after that "positive"outlook.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brazen, with any luck you could be drunk AND get a rally !!!

strike, nah (and I know lots disagree with me). But check world markets, it's all been weak, if the strike was an issue we'd be way weaker.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Scandal, my opinion is that you read too many news reports and think too much. My opinion is that you must drink more.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Ta Brazen... popping the cork as i type.. LOL
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Some wise guru once told me to read and research alot , if not i am going to lose money in investing? Hmmmmm Contradictory , i wonder whoooooooooooooo?
0 Kudos
catseye
Occasional Contributor
i think you had too much red bull
0 Kudos
mightymouse
Contributor
when the cats away the mouse will play
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah yes, a rally, thats exactly what SAB has been doing the last week or so... Good old faithfull. this new fosters deal is going to make her fly even more...
0 Kudos