Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

more for less.

Fredsed
Super Contributor
Marketing still obfuscates and simple truths hard to determine e.g. I went "out of bundle" on my first prepaid 3g and had to do research into this unexplained phenomenon. It transpires normal airtime is then chewed a rate of R2000/Gig. Management is essential.
0 Kudos
dbm
Frequent Contributor
If you are with Mweb then open a gmail email account. That will give the the flexibility to move anywhere regarding bandwidth. Go to the Axxess website www.axxess.co.za or phone them at 0861-300-900. You will use your existing router (modem) and they will give you a new username and password. They will also be able to assist with an email address but gmail is the way to go
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
At CELL C you will pay 49 cents per meg, after you ussed your contract data. Bottem line is for years Vadacom and MTN milked us. i payed R470.00 for more then 2 years for a 2 gig MTN contract. We need more competition.
0 Kudos