Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mrf

prof
Regular Contributor
anybody know why share flying
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
no idea, but all I know I should have put my whole 60k in this one. j My gut feel is that mrf will go up to R3 soon
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
heard it has 45 cents increase per share
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Look out. This is a very volatile share. To take some profit hasnt hurt anyone yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Platsak took your advice and sold , hope it was a good move.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I'm still wet behind the ears but would it not have been wiser to set a trailing stoploss than sell because it is at its highs again?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i think the results are out soon.hopefully a trading statement as well
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I,m making 30% on this one! I,m going to set a tight stoploss just to be sure!
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
If it turns. It will problably fall right through the stoploss. One of the punting Companies advised me this morning to take profit@245. Dont get me wrong. This is one of my favourite shares. All I said was that a bit of profit never hurt anyone. At times when the market turns this share is usually hurt more than most shares. Also its moving into overbought territory. Only my opinion.
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Agreed - R2.45 is a resistance level - if it breaks through we will see new highs, but nothing wrong with taking profits. Next resistance levels for a stop loss is R2.35 and R2.15 and R2.09.
0 Kudos