Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mtn buyers at

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
R300, R300.01 and R300.05. Well at that price they can certainly have my few MTN's...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
i also saw that! why couldn't I sell them a few of my contracts?!?!?! those orders just vanished.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they were cancelled before the opening. Anyways the auction would have gone through at around r162
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is it time for a quick in and out short?
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
hey hybrid, will be nice to short mtn, but very risky at this stage. the buyers are rather aggressive, they will buy at any price. am watching very closely.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jamoo, looks like I was right about a quick in and out short!
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
yeah, hybrid you were right indeed. tight stop loss is very important. the buyers are hesistant, the deal might take longer than anticipated. the chinese and the russians may come to the party too. pls don't be caught on the wrong side. the price can easily pass 18000c! it will hurt badly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was sorely tempted but was in two minds; after reading your post, I let the opportunity pass deciding that I would use the opportunity to test my trading ability to spot potential without possibly losing money; but the opportunity will arise again.
0 Kudos