Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mtn

Not applicable
what's happening tomorow is it issuing results or what?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING HAPPENING TOMOROW. IS IT ISSSUING RESULT
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
Don't shout at Simon.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ho hum .. from their sens of yetserday .. MTN is currently finalising its financial results for the six month period ended 30 June 2010, expected to be announced on Thursday, 19 August 2010.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is Simon the Info Hub!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sens came out yesterday that profit was expected to be 20% higher or something like that. MTN is a share that often goes up with these types of sens or rumors and drops when the facts / news comes out. I have watched MTN for years and this is the case almost every time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
snap in this case you were wrong
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Something i picked up from the price movement in MTN is that it's price went counter the market when the alshare moved up. Although i think we are in for a overall decline on the market, MTN is going to hold up and fly to the 140 - 150's levels when closing above 120. ( my opinion)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agree if 120 breaks it will be the new bottom
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Was just explaining the normal share tendencies. I have traded it like that around 5 times. This time is a bit different with the 120 not being broken in 2 months.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am just glad that the MTN board has approved a policy of interim dividend payments
0 Kudos