Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

mtx. is it a red cat or black rubber ball

cope
Frequent Contributor
did the cat land on is legs with rubber nails.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
BAP
Regular Contributor
Some are making loads of money on this share! Wish I knew the secret.. Missed the lows (again) - is it too late to join a potential ride to 400???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
never traded this share but been watching it very closely to identify a pattern. TA says buy but this share is rather interesting as it seems to chage directioon rather suddenly. next level up is around 370 to 375...OMO
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes ,i tonight discussed what i think are the likely reasons on the medium resource website.
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
why is the detailed forecast downgraded to sell but rocketing rather. Do you think tomorrow is another rocket day, maybe 4 bucks perhaps. i did not trade this share with a stop loss and friday i was in serious trouble, i thought that i had bust the holiday planned for the near festive season and kept quite did not inform wife and kids and thought during the weekend of how to spill the beans to them. in just a matter of a day, fri to mon, i am breahing again, just a couple of bucks short of my money now, should i exit tomorrow or wait for 4 bucks..........................the emotions of trading, phew tell me about it, are there any stress relieving courses that ost offers----------------------phew----------------
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
this share will give you a heart attack. Get a dart board and throw at any number - that will be the change in price - up or down it doesnt matter with MTX
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I posted some time ago that loss making shares attract speculators, and speculators need some kind of event to perk their interest. in MTX's case, it was the sale of their Vergenoeg mine. But I really don't think that the speculators are reading the fine print here. Vergenoeg is the only crown jewels left here - now MTX has to get their copper projects up and running, or they will die. And I don't think they have the funds - they have made repeated noises in htis regard. This share is going to come crashing down again, I am so sure of it, that I have added it to my short list - it needs confirmation of course!!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Is it correct to say that technicals always precede fundamentals.
0 Kudos