Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

must dump money on black or red or white

cope
Frequent Contributor
i want to play 1 or 2 shares for 6 months and take my winnings with 30k. any suggestions.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
cope
Frequent Contributor
ok no reply. i will go then for ellies (eli) see you in six month.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you just gonna buy and walk away for 6 months you have more chance and better odds at blackjack or roulette. GOto Monte and take your chances on red or black there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hectic dude. Why not look at gold minning(HAR, DRD,GFI) or new gold. GLD.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Anything to do with poultry, maize and maize futures at low levels, soya oil cake futures at 25% discount to present costs, so their biggest expense,viz feed costs are going to come down big time, add to that having to feed extra 350 to 400 thousand first world visitors for 2010, they will definitely rake in the pounds.Maybe a little longer than 6 months, but that's a sure bet.You don't have to worry about the gold or oil price and who is the next to be assasinated to move the markets.People gotta eat and there is no cheaper protein.Some stocks have already moved,Astral,Afgri.RBW,CBH,SOV. Downside? nil, Upside? Yes
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Also talking about el nino drought to hit Africa from November to May 2010
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I'd max out the benefit. 30k at Monte is terrible. Rather have a heck of a weekend. Like a serious, huge, redraw the lines weekend. Take Monday off, tell us how it went on Tuesday.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
It sounds like you are struggling to cope......if you don't want to trade actively why not leave your cash in an investment vehicle and let someone else take the strain on your behalf?
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
thanks so far everyone for your replys. it is very interesting. i see when i bought eli this morning the volume was R10500.00 for the day. (go to any shop and you see there products) it is now over 3mil. dir dealings. i think it is good news. i bought grd aswel. (it seems a bit high but it is solid)
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos