Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

needing a good book to read ...any sugestions

kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah save your time .. read the abridged synopsis instead .. Rand tends to use a thousand words when 10 would have been over kill and 2 about right ..
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Johno...something you might find interesting, will give you insight into what to expect for the laaities down the line.... http://www.swiss-miss.com/2010/09/guest-post-by-rachel-botsman.html#more-24218 .... http://www.collaborativeconsumption.com/ Adios.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yes thanks for the link...this is something I have been taking about for years...tis simple...its part of my ideas about group investing in venture capital project, group trading, etc etc..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I want to see what Zarp's reading! How to turn Au from Fe??
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
John Pilger - A Secret Country - another view on Australia. After that read Bill Brysons' Down Under for a really good laugh. Follow those up with the two books by Jonathan Kaplan, The Dressing Station and Contact Wounds. They kept me turning the pages.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who wants to kill trees? Subscribe to audible.com (amazon's audio book store), get yourself an ipod or sansa and listen while you drive. Subscription to download one book per month is only a couple of bucks. The narrator made Stieg Larsson come alive with his proper pronunciation of Swedish family names and places.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Agreed - very much like some of the RSA official languages, of which English and Afrikaans are not.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
I have yet to listen/concentrate while driving - seems that too much concentration goes for the driving, so I miss out on the listening.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
The Fox And The Flys { Charles Van Oslin ? } a hard read but worth persevering, if you enjoy the exagerated truth.......
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
The Fox And The Flys { Charles Van Oslin ? } a hard read but worth persevering, if you enjoy the exagerated truth.......
0 Kudos
Carjo
New Contributor
Confessioms of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins reads like a novel but is based on fact & will give you insight into the musrky world of finance.
0 Kudos
Carjo
New Contributor
Confessioms of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins reads like a novel but is based on fact & will give you insight into the musrky world of finance.
0 Kudos
Carjo
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah,.. thats the one,.. Vr good i say,.. Also just finished,. Brave new south africa by R.W. Johnson,.. Baie goed ek se,.. gives great insight into why the ANC banter along as they do,..
0 Kudos