Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

net nanny

Not applicable
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
so mean i can say dcik and u would know what I mean? amazing good to know cause we not allowed to use spaces any more....bad very bad!
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
But you just used two spaces just now, one for the space and one for your message. Soon the Chat forum will be shutdown because it uses space.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Nothing azanmig about that.I know people who can speak like this when they're drunk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Incredible...and you dont get your mix facts up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know people on this forum who type like that without trying............
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
SurfRat you out there?
0 Kudos