Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

new capital

saash
Super Contributor
Oh shame - so many options, so many theories - good luck in your endeavor, I shall avoid tempting you further with any more crazy speculative theories. Watch for tax, and watch for tricky legistlation. Overall - there is always a relationship between potential risk and potential reward.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Daugter just bought a new house.Change her bond account to a revest account.Borrow the money to her at 7.7%(same as she is paying the bank). - What is this revest account?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Also getting money from property. I will invest in commodities etn/etf. like GOLD, SILVER, PLAT, PAL.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
PS. I don't trust the "game" the FED is playing... printing money out of thin air!
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
what kind of a statement is " return is about R900 000" ? Its meaningless. if you are looking for an idea then first have a plan.Agh! whatever..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Split your capital into 40 units.. go and buy the top 40 sahres with said units. Set a stoploss of 20% for all shares. Then after one months sell the worst performing 5 shares and with the money buy the top 5 best performing shares. repeat infinitum... If the 5 worst performers have fallen More than the top 5 best performers and the returns are negative. Do not add to longs but go short 5 worst performer. If patern contiunes sell all execept shorts which you now add too... continue untill 5 best performers have positive reurns that are greater than shorts.. if so sell shorts and start adding to longs.....Buy the winner sell the losers.
0 Kudos