Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

new easy trader deployed

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Following previous communication that we will be implementing changes to Easy Trader, we are pleased to announce that phase 1 of the enhancement will be released on Tuesday the 3rd of August.

The new version will include the following changes:
The menu control has been moved from the right slide menu, to the top left of the screen for easier navigation. It now also has the ability to dock on either side of the workspace.
An enhanced work space in the form of tabs will enable you to create multiple tabs to track the market.
Configuration settings will now be saved centrally making it possible to have the same view of your work space irrespective of where you are accessing your account from.
The news headlines are now in the form of a widget, making it possible to position it anywhere within a tab.
  • Snap to grid functionally has been introduced to allow for quick and easy alignment of widgets.
    You will now be able to choose your own colour and font settings. The system will be pre-configured with six standard themes to choose from, as well as the ability to create a customised theme to meet individual preferences.
    A detailed user guide for Easy Trader can be found on the website under the Easy Trader menu option.

Further releases will enable you to further customize your watchlists and other controls. The ability to save column selection and sort order will also be addressed as part of the next release. Interactive charting and trading will be included in future releases.

You are also reminded that you will need to upgrade Silverlight to version 4, which can be downloaded for free from Microsoft's website.

• 0 Kudos
    11 REPLIES 11
    Levitt
    Regular Contributor
    Thanks for the update. I like the new news widget, the auto popup from the previous version was quite annoying.
    0 Kudos
    Picky
    Regular Contributor
    very nice, thank you !!
    0 Kudos
    Not applicable
    It is a great improvement - thanks. Just experiencing some problems and delays resizing and moving some windows/widgets
    0 Kudos
    Not applicable
    How do I get easy trader?
    0 Kudos
    SimonPB
    Valued Contributor
    on the menu .. easy trader ..
    0 Kudos
    Levitt
    Regular Contributor
    My data feed seems to pause, receive data for 5minutes, no data for 5 minutes, then receive data again. It works if I continually reload the page...The green dot changes to orange, which say I'm connected but not receiving data.. was fine previously.
    0 Kudos
    Not applicable
    Yep - It's not flowing fluently at all.
    0 Kudos
    SimonPB
    Valued Contributor
    reply from IT ..
    Don't see a hell of a lot wrong with Snap1 or Levitt from our event log. Levitt has had a number of retry attempts to send messages since 12, but more often than not the subsequent tries succeed.
    He should send us his error logs
    0 Kudos
    Levitt
    Regular Contributor
    Okay will send, where to?
    0 Kudos
    SimonPB
    Valued Contributor
    0 Kudos
    Levitt
    Regular Contributor
    0 Kudos