Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

new ost layout

Not applicable
is your layout all over to the left o and only using up half of the screen?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
kels
Contributor
Yep, mine is the same and some screens seem to take forever to come up. I sent in a query and they came back to ask for some techno stuff which I am trying to find out- browser versions etc. As I log in via a large corporate system I have no idea what the systems are but if it turns out that it is not compatible with the new OST site there is no way I can get the whole company to change to suit me for just one website.The old ste was not a problem.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja, driving me nuts!!! Nie lekker nie.
0 Kudos
moneycat
Contributor
I increased the zoom level from 100% to 150% so more of the screen is used
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Yeah same problem, no Simon so who will take this up?
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Thats strange I have had no problems and I log on at the office, home, mobile and laptop! I don't exactly have state of the art equipment either
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Why cant I load price graphs? Can anyone assist? Is there a trick to this?
0 Kudos
Invinsible
Contributor
I have never had problems with the old one, now this is very slow and I dont enjoy it at all. I dnt understand who came up with this idea of changing the layout, who cares about the fancy layout. I am so fortunate I am not trading yet.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Here's what I do, and it's been largely entirely unaffected by the change:
I have a folder on my browser toolbar for SOL. In there, are direct links to:
  • the front page
  • the current Index futures trading page
  • EasyTrader
  • my Watch List
  • the Forum
  • Alerts & Stop Losses
  • Create Trigger for index futures I also always have multiple tabs open, so e.g. EasyTrader, a Trade page ready, sometimes the Watch List. To see my stop losses I just open the folder, middle-click the second-last menu item (which opens a new tab), done. Rinse and repeat for other pages, and means I hide all the bling at the top of the page. If I want it, I just open the top link. Works very well.
  • 0 Kudos