Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

nice entry point into HAR at the moment

Not applicable
should see a quite rapid dash up to ZAR 82 or so
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
I see similar signals on my side (OMO), but haven't entered yet (the trigger finger was a bit nervous yesterday, we'll see about today). Any suggestions re what instrument to use? There's the HARSBB warrant at a gearing of x5.7, but a terrible time decay, and HARABK at about x4 gearing with a so-so time decay. The SSF gives a gearing of x4.8 (the SSF spreads scare me). And then there's the instalment at a gearing of about 2x. Decisions, decisions...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I look for an entry point towards the end of today (NYSE open) or maybe on Monday. Things doesn't look too rosy right now.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Indecision can be thought of as an oscillation between two or more mental states. Consequently, indecision involves the simulation or reenactment of somwhat wretching movement to and fro.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mannon ...I bought a load of HARSBB....not the ideal choice but I dont like the other issuers....I reckon the price action will be swift and violent so decay wont be too much of an issue...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cause I think technically it looks the most interesting....resistance level still very far away...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
in har not looking good - or maybe it is the stars when i get in it falls when i leave it makes money- guess i should have bought kruger rands and made lots of chains and bling ????ahahahaha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LN...dont know which HAR u lookin at my one looks quite good...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
NO i meant it looks good before i enter then it goes down-just a joke!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Chartist Ive been sleeping. Can one still enter at the ruling price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Like to see some vol !!! no vol at all
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats what we want to see...the 10 million ZAR buyers coming in...
0 Kudos