Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

not working website?

barry_1
Super Contributor
All yesterday's prices still on My account and Market overveiw showing all share index -600 etc.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
barry_1
Super Contributor
i've just cancelled a trade as i'm not certain of the price!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
someones made a big boo boo...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The OST is also very slow.STD must boost their server.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
what, and spend more money on making customers happy??? Not gonna happen.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
LOL looks like a complete crash! All last night's posts to the forum has also dissapeared. looks like we running on a backup, shouldnt it be on real time????????????????/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I ran out of 2 ply within minutes after logging on...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WHAT IS WITH SBK- website works perfectly when we losing money but always problems when we making- cannot be server problems cos with the money they make of us they surely got enough- to buy the state of the art- same problem with market makers - quick to lower prices etc- maybe its just me sitting here & watching anybody else got any theories
0 Kudos
Not applicable
have to say the customer service has much to be desired... in fact its shocking. Why cant they just put an alert on the main page informing customers the extent of the problem and how it will affect trades?
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Another fine mess - to quote from Laurel and Hardy. I sit on the sideline - thus I loose only opportunities but at least not my money on doubtful information. SBK, I recommend you fire your entire IT department, a bunch of rookies should do better.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Perhaps we shouldn't be blaming the equipment. IT blaming the equipment is always an excuse executives buy into. This is a case of bad workmen blaming the tools.
0 Kudos