Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

now that is a gap

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ooh. Just entered my long. Lets see how far it goes.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ooh. Just entered my long. Lets see how far it closes.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ooh. Just entered my long. Lets see how far it closes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HateGauteng there displaying in fine style the two fat thumbs one large elbow trick,. Careful guy, careful,..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Its the excitement man!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
im rather safely taking shorts on the gap close,... Why? we have no idea what sellers are awaiting in the wings,. next thing flashh,.. 5min later your long is looking like a dongg,..
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
its the red hanger sale , all stock must go. buy one get one free. time to pick some yummy red berries for the winter.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hangers you say!? i like red,. i'll have 5,.. tx,..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
My trading screens are frozen,i suppose to be expected,besides every thing being very slow,also unable to get aphone call through
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
everhead of a runaway gap?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i wouldnt go long in this if you played the trade for me,.. Runaway gapppp here we comme,.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
maybe or maybe not .. but I only trade the price and so far my long trade looking pretty ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Think we could touch the green today?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't let my thinking get in the way of my trading .. I just trade the price ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I need to take a *****, shower and shave but glued to the screen looking for an exit.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well this is the thing - if we're confirmed long in the market - this is the entry, on the gap! Stops at the entry, pretty safe trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh no,. lol,.. trigger fingers ek se,.. hmmmm,. more balls than brains i say,..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey Saash nice to see you back in action. Can't set electronic stops on index futures and I really need to go. Perhaps I should just take profit and be happy.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I can, why can't you? My portfolio -> Stop loss. Or is there something I'm missing?
0 Kudos