Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

now this is where it gets really easy....

Not applicable
remember the 6080 level on the ftse ....where I suggested a short...we are there again 28090 on Futures.......you know what to do.....
0 Kudos
56 REPLIES 56
Not applicable
Actually, no I don't. Are you saying we're going to follow the same pattern again, or is this the re-test where we end up flying through it?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
well my guess is if we dont break through have your shorts ready.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Coming up PPI, Cosumer Confidence....Place your Bets!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
The following data is expected on Tuesday. All times are eastern. 0830 Producer Price Index, expected +0.4 percent 0830 PPI, Ex food and energy, expected +0.2 percent 1000 Consumer confidence, expected 81.0 1000 Richmond Fed Survey
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
US futures pulling back ever so slightly, but topi keep rising
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
I'm not listening... and will remain LONG. My stoploss will take me out. Listening and not following my system has cost me dearly in January.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
short overnight, first overnight position in months - close above 28,000 make it even more stressful
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
now if only DOW can close below 13,500 we might see a red open for topi
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
way to go! well done, did the same as you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
some amy have misconstrued this as a recommendation to short...it was in fact a reminder to watch this key resistance level...made doubly significant
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Perhaps you guys called it one day too early. It is a leap year remember. :)
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
RDB. Please stop confusing ppl. PPL like you don't belong in this forum. If u want to chat go to chat.co.za
0 Kudos
Not applicable
RDB...i realize you must be hurting with your overnight shorts but that no need to take it out on others......if you read the previous post carefully and have been following what I have been saying all along you may be inclined to make more meaningful comments....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C, did you read the joke about you? Quite funny
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No I didnt....the only one I know is that Roffey calls me VANDA BILE...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
On a serious note, if you were to have Lemon juice, it really help in controlling the build up of "Biles".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont keep me in suspense goddamit...tell me.....(is that bannable)
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
That's pretty weak Chartist, just admit you were wrong - "last we were here...I shorted....you know what do do", that sounds like a short reccomendation to most people.
0 Kudos