Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

now this is where it gets really easy....

faure
Frequent Contributor
That's pretty weak Chartist, just admit you were wrong - "last we were here...I shorted....you know what to do", that sounds like a short reccomendation to most people.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Faure ...this is for you....go back to the post where i talk about this level....you know I advocate waiting for things to be confirmed and the reacting...also don't get confused with the time frames.....when I am talking so someone like John we are talking about minutes (and I did in fact short yesterday for 100 pts cause it just seemed an obvious bounce) I would certainly not be advocating trying to predict a longer term top here....and I certainly would not be going short overnight..maybe I just need to be a bit more explicit for those who need it...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
good day Chartboy. Are you trading the gap?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! As Simon sounds more and more like a banker, C's getting Greenspan's and other economists obsure speak down pat.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I see you have been mastering the art of Zen- silence. This place is not worth visiting without you wicked sense of humour.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You guys have been doing well huh! how living with mom?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Great couple of weeks trading - sold TBS and INL longs this morning at mucho profit after a very short hold. Nice when this happens, makes up for all those other times.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What other times..you guys have been bagging them left right and centre. Just look at our dear friend sasol.. you guys must almost have Bella's Dawry sorted.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
sigh. . . I was just trying to be modest. But you're right, it's not for me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John not trading today but ja you have a a gap close and pullback to a breakout at work here so probabilities are high....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
why are you not trading? Like you say odds are great.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
at work and I dont trade unless I have my 4 screens in front of me....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So you trade using work time, an work equipment, but today you lying at the pool. Dude, yous learned..! All me mentoring sessions with you have paid orf...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no other way round my 4 screens are at home....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shucks, an I thought we was getting somewhere. What kinda cheapskate boss you have anyway?
0 Kudos