Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

now this is where it gets really easy....

john_1
Super Contributor
the pool boy is the boss, baby!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes the chances are very high....but maybe this is after the fact?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
gap closed. time for a brave long trade as thr ftse is angry this morning
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John...it al hinges on this level 28 080 (about).....we have come back to test it and it may not hold I think this could get nasty....RDB very quiet now...prolly crying over the fact that he bought back those shorts wehn he soiled his panties this morning....
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
actually only got up few minutes ago, noticed high was around anticipated 28,300 level, stop when short entered yesterday was 28,900, still short and watching the gap being closed
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bit after the fact but ok....yes John said it could get nasty...100 point hole we just dropped into there...
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
can we start a new thread please?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
i do have temp support around 27,850, but limit sell @ 26,500
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
win some lose some. part of the game... I am not stoped yet, so lets see what happens. That big drop was all the stop losses getting triggered. So if we see a rally all those boys will be cursing the stops and will pile back in. well that what I think.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and then on the other hand there's still the gap from 21 FEB ... not a big one though
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
yes this true. but I would be short long before that happened.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anybody watching the 1 min FTSE chart ... looks like support there , anybody agree ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah! thank boys and girls, that was a nervous hour waiting for that turn but patience wins the day!
0 Kudos