Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

now u must be buying....

DCTrader
Super Contributor
I just wonder at how people can say the drop is over (even if it actually is)... the last month has been spent predicting dooms day together with negative sentiment from everyone across the globe. One rally and it's over? Possible, but hard to comprehend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The buying is mostly short profit taking,when that dries up down we go again.Honestly no sensible investor would be buying too much right now..A bargain is only a bargain at the right price..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
day trader merely a retarcement...god man have some balls
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Gold sustaining us at the moment... over $902!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
WOW! Didn't notice that. Cool bananas. No wonder the mines are flying out of control. Gold retracement complete, and heading for the sky. Now let the Dollar rally so I can get another 10% from my GLD's.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well that was nice....24480 reached...20pts short of the target...futures up by over 13000 at one point
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Shouldnt someone maybe tell Simmers the Gold price is up. Why is the share down?
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Agh! No Man Sash, when the $ rallies it means less Rands for your GLD and the price actually seems to go down - Relative that is
0 Kudos