Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

occupations

Yo
Not applicable
Jip - another professional engineer but hey if upwards of 20% for the last two weeks in NHM and DRD could be realised why work at this part time - perhaps do another 20 % the following two weeks in NHM(yes again) some AEG, RBX early next week and clearly SOL like in yesterday for very short trades (3-10 days)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
I am a founding member of a cc trading in shares, property and foreign investments. Cash flow still minimal at this stage. Business still in the growth stage.
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No not like in flying,but like petrol,tyres and lighter.Same job ,diff tacticks.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Undertaker!
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
And for some reason you think trials are fair in this day and age? The jails are full of innocent people.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Ek werk by 'n verneukwinkel
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Plumber.to..property trader.to micro money lender..to share trader
0 Kudos
dbm
Frequent Contributor
I setup Wifi networks. Just about live in Cyberspace. I enjoy the risks I take on this Platform.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
was a junior dba/programmer, now back to being a full time student, wish campus had better 3g reception
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
HDK - prop developer?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
call centre consultant/trader
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Business Devlopment Manager
0 Kudos
Not applicable
are you selling shares in the company? ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bcomm student, and owner of www.superchip.co.za, so not enough trading time
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Really,and who are these innocent people.You not referring to Shabir Shaik or Janus Walus are you......LOL
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Mining Engineer and owner of http://www.south-coast-holiday.co.za/ which my wife manages.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
When you say within walking distance of the Waffle House - how many steps exactly?
0 Kudos